Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2012, and a new band for Farfetcher

The new year caught me running, and this is the first time I'm stopping to scribble a bit.  I had to let go of many of the bands, now I'm down to two regular ones and a few I'll play it if I can gigs.  Still rolling with BC Campbell, who is mid recording and not playing out as much at the moment.  Also excited to be playing with Shannon Stephen's - a wonderful singer I  met at a gig.  I'm enjoying the songwriting, and struggling along learning the parts from previous recordings - once again I find myself listening to Jeff Fielder (yup he's on the record!) and trying to get it right, though we play completely differently.  The overlap is increasing though, I'm even playing some things only with fingers ha.

You can check out the band in the video at the end of the blog!  Or go see the shows coming up -

2/2/12 on KBCS in Bellevue at 1pm - the show that was "lunch with folks" is now "Outskirts"
2/2/12 at Conor Byrne in Ballard (Seattle WA)
2/3/12 at Doe Bay http://www.doebay.com/   On Orcas Island in the San Juans - Whale up what!?
2/4/12 at the Old Foundry in Bellingham http://www.oldfoundry.org/


Here's a you tubey for youey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no spam, no trolls. Thank you!